1. What was the last dream that you had about? It was so long ago I don’t remember. I rarely dream, and when I do, they’re cryptic. It’s usually a conglomeration of all the things that have been running through my head most recently, in no specific order and with no specific meaning.
2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you? See #1.
3. Do you dream in color or black and white? Color. Always in color, the ones I remember, anyway.
4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had? I think I had a dream about spiders last year-ish. I woke up abruptly, panting, sweating, and absolutely terrified.
5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago? No. Sometimes I remember to write it down right after I wake up, to preserve the details for later, but most of the time I just shrug it off as another crazy randomized intermittent dream and go about my life.
More substantial updates later. I’m home this weekend, back in the atrocious land of dial-up, but I’ll get around to it. I study all the time, really. If I wasn’t such a compulsive overacheiver and a perfectionist, I wouldn’t be so stressed out, really. I’d be more social. I’d say “I’d be better”, but I don’t think that’s true.