I’m a few days late, but hopefully no dollars short.
- What would you do right now, if money were not an issue?Does paying off my student and car loans count? If not, then I’d fly in friends from home for a weekend. They’re mostly still on break, which makes me feel like such a grown-up. A grown-up who lives far away from some of her best friends (present community members who might be reading this excluded, of course).
- What would you do for the next three years, if money were not an issue?The last time I answered this question was about this time last year, actually, and look at me now.
- What is bringing you the most joy right now that requires little or no money?My community is awesome, and curiously, I don’t have to pay them to support and love me like they do. This is turning into a really ACE-centric F5.
- What types of things do you find enjoyable that require no money?I still love reading. The two books I have in progress right now are one I got for free at FOCUS Conference and a gift from Fr. Kyle, so they’re even better than library books.
- Is there anything you’ve been meaning to do for a long time, but put off because of money?Until this summer, I would have said “getting a car.” Now it’s probably getting a new computer; mine’s aging rapidly in the world of Vista and the new MS Office.
via F5 @ LJ