Two posts in two days? Oh, my. This could be another temporary stint of regular blogging.
- Do people contact you on your cell or house phone more? I haven’t had a “house” phone since I left for college six years ago. I sometimes feel weird about only being able to give my cell phone number, but I have to remind myself that I still have the flexibility to not answer a call if it’s not a good time to talk. I get very few unsolicited calls, anyway.
- Do you call or e-mail your friends/family more? Neither. I communicate with my friends mostly through facebook, supplemented by phone calls, and in-person visits. I really only connect with family via phone calls; I email only my mom. When I have something to say to my friends in long form, I still write actual letters, the kind that need stamps.
- Does your cat/dog/bird/baby/stuffed animal have a livejournal/e-mail/myspace account? I don’t like pets, I don’t have kids, and I think I cut my stuffed animals down to about five. None of them have email because that’s just creepy.
- What do you think will replace the internet? I have no idea. Maybe nothing we can even conceive of yet. Think about it: we still have TV, which has been around forever and has managed to integrate itself with the Internet now. On the other hand, who ever though people would even want communicate from computer to computer?
- How do you feel about VHS’s not being made anymore? They were never all that awesome because they degraded so easily with repeated use. That said, I am also the proud owner of a dual-deck DVD/VHS player. Sometimes a girl just needs to watch Ghostwriter or Return to Oz.