At least this is more often than previous blogging frequencies, right?
- Do you really make wishes when you blow out the candles on your cake? I used to make “normal” wishes for actual stuff. Now, I tend to make wishes for happiness and good things and generic stuff like that.
- Have any of the wishes ever come true, if yes? See, that’s why I make the generic ones now. Then the answer is always yes.
- How do you feel about birthdays? (e.g. love the attention, just another day, don’t want anyone to know my real age, etc.) I’m too young to start pretending to be young. I do enjoy the attention, though. It’s nice, okay?
- Tell us a favorite gift you’ve received, or something you’d really like for your next birthday. I really loved the apron my housemates made for me last year. It was special, thoughtful, and something I was reluctant to get for myself. Perfect.
- What flavor cake? Marble with chocolate frosting. This is the first year I didn’t have one since I was 15.