This week, the questions are from a person I actually knew in high school. Crazy times.
- What was the happiest dream (aka the best one) dream you ever had? I only ever really have weird dreams where very little makes sense in context but almost everything is connected to something that’s been on my mind.
- What was the worst dream you ever had? I woke up screaming once. Technically, I just shouted, and I didn’t wake Maura, so it wasn’t that loud. Still counts.
- If you had your choice tonight, what would you dream about? I’m pretty good right now, actually. I can never quite tell if I sleep more deeply when I remember my dreams or when I don’t, but I prefer the deeper version regardless.
- If you had your choice again tonight, what dream would you not like to have? See previous answer.
- What was your wildest dream (the craziest dream you would dare speak of)? I had one dream where I was in the school from Degrassi, aliens attacked, and Kid Rock played a concert on the roof while we waited for whatever was about to happen.