For your information, I am starting this post draft in Office Depot while waiting for a bear of a print job. I recommend neither posting from this location nor waiting for print jobs (sending it out is faster but must be done earlier, of course), but you work with what you’ve got.
- What do you wear to bed? Pajamas. I have a couple of cute matching sets, but mostly just hodgepodge t-shirts and pants. I rarely wear shorts, to bed or otherwise.
- What side of the bed do you sleep on? Both, but not spread-eagle. I have a double/full-size bed, but only I sleep in it, so I alternate which side I sleep on to keep the mattress from wearing out. I think it’s working.
- Are you [a] back, side, or stomach sleeper? Side, always. I have to sleep on my right side so my weight won’t rest on my bad knee. Sleeping on my back makes me feel like I’m on a doctor’s table or dead (or both).
- How many layers of bedding are on your bed? Two? Fitted and flat sheet, plus a comforter. It’s usually too warm in Austin for another blanket. I had to add one last night because it was freezing, though. I was so toasty and comfortable that I could barely get out of bed this morning.
- Are you a bed hog or a covers-thief? I don’t think I’m either, but I usually sleep alone, so I don’t know for sure.