The spirit of the tl;dr link-up is to summarize what’s going on in your life and/or on your blog for people who didn’t read every post. November was a highly unusual month for me because I posted like crazy! If you got bogged down by my increased volume, this post is especially for you.
Here’s the nutshell of my life over the past month:
- I attempted to participate in NaBloPoMo. I didn’t post every day, but this will make 29 posts in 29 days. 30 in 30 tomorrow!
- I went to my third and final wedding of the year. It was delightful.
- I updated my Catholic Google Calendar for 2015. (I wrote up new instructions so you can use it, too.)
- I broke my streak of dressing impeccably for Mass. I was heartbroken.
- My dad was in the Washington Post.
- I professed my love for YNAB. (It’s budget software, not a man.)
- Elizabeth let me guest post at Super Swell Times because she is awesome.
- My trivia team won! I’ve never been there when we’ve come in first, so that was incredible.
Some of those moments would not be here at all if I hadn’t been blogging so much. I’m glad I got to share them with you. I will not be trying to post every day in December, or even aiming for 30 in 30 again, but I’m pleased with the results of my efforts in November.
Check out other lightning-fast recaps at Call Her Happy.