Somehow it is already February. Lent is coming on the 18th, which doesn’t seem right. I guess that’s the cost of celebrating the whole Christmas season: Lent sneaks up on you.
I participated in NaBloPoMo again in January, so you might have gotten bogged down in posts again. I know Feedly and Pocket miss me; I’ve been doing a ton of writing and not nearly as much reading! Here’s a recap in case my posting frequency was too much for you:
- I sent Christmas cards that were more like Epiphany cards.
- Pure Fashion had a spa day. The photos I’ve seen look fantastic.
- I went to my first real surprise party.
- I marched in the Texas Rally for Life with some friends.
- I finally got buffered in YNAB! (This is a good thing. More about my YNAB story here.)
- I was nominated for a Sheenazing Award. I did not win.
- My neighbor almost ran me over with his truck. I survived.
Between this and my new productivity system, I am realizing that a lot more happens to me than I think. What’s new with you?
Check out other lightning-fast recaps at Call Her Happy.