I stopped checking my editorial calendar as much as I used to, and things that only happen once a month are harder to remember, so I missed this month’s tl;dr post. I ought to add it to my to-do list. Other than that, here’s the short version of what I’ve been up to.
- I finished 7 posts in 7 days with my friend Christina from Waltzing in Beauty.
- I saved up enough money to get a month ahead on all my bills. (In YNAB-speak, I got Buffered.)
- I came down with a killer cold and have a lingering cough from it. I hope it’s not bronchitis and won’t become pneumonia.
- I’m taking a Bible study from Word on Fire (with Fr. Robert Barron) about Jesus as priest, prophet, and king.
- My post about joining the Apostleship of Prayer went viral.
- I got some lovely messages from friends for National Grammar Day.
- I went on the Pure Fashion retreat. This may or may not have led to the aforementioned cold.
This month, I learned that I am more capable with my finances that I ever thought, that I am getting to old to run on low sleep, and that the Internet is an amazing place.
What have you been up to? Any big news, dear readers?
Check out other lightning-fast recaps at Call Her Happy.