It is already April! Where did the first quarter of the year go? Austin spring was late, so we’re just having it now. Soon, summer will arrive, and all will be right and hot with the world. Here is the quick version of what I’ve been up to:
- It was Lent. I did some things and did not do other things. I went to church a lot and think I am a slightly better person now than I was on Ash Wednesday, so I’m calling it a win.
- I paid off my oldest student loan. YNAB is the best!
- I uninstalled SiteMeter because it jacked up my whole blog.
- I wrote a guest post about the Morning Offering, because evangelizing about the Apostleship of Prayer never stops.
- Big Pulpit linked to one of my reviews for Austin CNM.
- I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time. It is not a super Christian-friendly kind of thing, but the idea of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Inappropriate Yodeling is pretty funny.
It was a month of much activity. I have some big fun things planned for April, so I hope to have lots of happy news next month. What have you been up to?
Check out other lightning-fast recaps at Call Her Happy.