In retrospect, I definitely should have posted this on Thursday when there was no prompt for Booking Through Thursday. In reality, today is a good day. If my posting frequency and/or length has you overwhelmed, here is the short version of my life and blogging over the past month:
- I wrote a well-received (I think) essay about why single life is not a vocation.
- I finally posted the next installment in my Pope Francis #Synod14 series.
- I guest posted for my friend Christina about advice for maintaining friendships between married and single women.
- I went to an Ordinary Form Latin Mass at a nearby parish. It was the most fun I’ve had getting that exhausted in a long time.
- I read a really solid book about ending the death penalty.
I have trip to see Hairspray at Zilker Park coming up. If the weather continues to be this mild (mid-90’s instead of our usual string of 100’s), hopefully my mood will stay up, too!
Check out other lightning-fast recaps at Call Her Happy.