This is the latest tl;dr I’ve ever posted. I knew this fall would be jam-packed by my own doing, but I didn’t quite anticipate everything that would be crammed into my September and early October:
- I finally, finally finished my series on the 2014 synod on marriage and the family. At this point, the 2015 synod has finished, so that means it’s about time to start the next series. That wasn’t the plan, but it’ll do.
- I published a Gospel reflection for FaithND.
- I started hosting the Not Alone Series. If you know any single Christian women with blogs, invite them to participate!
- I went to the wedding of one of my grad school roommates in Chicago and got to spend the rest of that weekend with my best friend, Sarah.
- I am doing another Bible study. This one’s on the Book of Revelation, and it is stellar, as I expected.
- I went to an all-West Coast Swing social dance.
- My net worth is officially positive!
One distinctly good thing about these last six weeks is that I knew the busy-ness was coming. I have managed to stay on top of my to-do list and my calendar, so I’m busy with things I want to be doing. That makes for a pretty good life. It’s not extraordinary, but it’s good.
Thanks to Jenna for the genesis of tl;dr. Visit her at Call Her Happy.