I have not yet managed to sum up my year (priorities!), but I can handle a month. Here’s what I was up to:
- I updated my Catholic Google Calendar for 2016.
- My tagline is now “Life joyfully.”
- My company volunteered at Special Olympics Texas.
- My second post on Wunderlist + GTD was not as long and is not quite as popular (yet) as the original, but it is published.
- My visit to West Coast night at the Fed was pretty great.
- I went home for Christmas.
- I rang in the new year dancing!
That is a lot more than I thought I’d have to share. My life got kicked into high-gear a little bit in December, but it is so much better than my days of being at home every night that I’m grateful for the flurry of activity. Did you make it through December okay?
Thanks to Jenna for the genesis of tl;dr. Visit her at Call Her Happy.