I welcome your comments on my blog posts (or in general, using the contact form). However, please recognize that I control this particular corner of the Internet, and I will only tolerate respectful dialogue. Disagreement is fine; rudeness and personal (ad hominem) attacks are not.
The following rules apply at all times:
- You must leave a name and email address with your comment. It does not have to be your real name, but it should be a reasonable and non-offensive pseudonym. I will not display or sell your email address (or even use it at all, in most cases).
- I will not tolerate profane, disrespectful, or obscene language. Your comment will be deleted.
- I am Catholic. Do not leave links to anti-Catholic sites, videos, blogs, and so on. Your links will be removed, and your comment may be deleted as well. Feel free to discuss other religions or spirituality, but do not defame mine.
- Please do not advertise your products or services in your comments. If you happen to sell something related to the post on which you are commenting, I may or may not allow your links to be displayed.
- Your comment should be related to the post on which you are commenting. If it’s not, it may be removed. If you have a general comment, you can use the contact form.
These rules may be changed or amended at any time and without notice.