I welcome your comments on my blog posts (or in general, using the contact form). However, please recognize that I control this particular corner of the Internet. I can delete your comment if I want to; I don’t need to have a reason.
The following rules apply at all times:
- Leave a name and email address with your comment. You do not have to use your real name, but if you choose a nickname, it should be a non-offensive nickname. “Anonymous” is okay. I will not display or sell your email address.
- If your comment contains obscene or profane language, I will delete it.
- Assume that I and other commenters are people of good will. We probably meant the best. Respond to arguments instead of attacking people.
- Links to anti-Catholic sites, videos, blogs, etc. will be removed. Feel free to discuss other religions or spirituality, but do not defame mine.
- Do not advertise your products or services in your comments. Exceptions may be considered.
- Your comment should be related to the post on which you are commenting. If you have a general comment, you can use the contact form.
These rules may be changed or amended at any time and without notice.