My mouse is spastic. (That’s my word du jour, “spastic.”) I am having a decent hair day. I still have a heap of stuff to do, including an essay for the Voice of Democracy contest. I resent being forced to enter. I’m a senior living like a junior, so I really don’t think I can handle all of this. I’ve got so much stuff to do, it’s not even funny. I find myself putting aside the things I have to do for the things I have to do. (I think I just almost-quoted myself.)
Greg and I are going to see Runaway Jury tonight. I’m not especially keen on it. The only court show I ever watched was Ally McBeal, and I always like the non-courtroom scenes better. It’s technically his turn to pick, though, so I will be quiet.
I have basically nothing else to say, which is a sign that I should quit procrastinating because “I have to blog” and get to work. So I will.
Oh, wait. I didn’t blog yesterday (’cause I was trying to work – yay me). ::slaps forehead:: No wonder there were no F5 questions — it was only Thurdsay. I am such a ditz sometimes. (Greg, be quiet.)
So, the recycled Friday Five, a day late: Five Things.
1. Name five things in your refrigerator. Eggs, cheese, leftover macaroni, water, and red Kool-Aid.
2. Name five things in your freezer. Hot Pockets, Eggo Waffles, various meat and poultry, ice, and French toast.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. Trash bags, Resolve, large shopping bags for carrying odd things, Pledge, and whatever brand of dishwashing detergent we’re currently using.
4. Name five things around your computer. Me (hehe), assorted CDs, floppy disks, the mini speakers, and the printer.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. I have a big free-standing cabinet that I use instead of my medicine cabinet. Three kinds of lotion (I have a thing for moisturizing, okay?), facial cleansers, conditioner, towels, and Scrubbing Bubbles.