- What was your first word as a child? I don’t know. I’ve seen my baby/school memories book, but I don’t think that was in it.
- What’s the weirdest dare you’ve ever taken? No one’s ever officially dared me to do something, not in those exact words. I did travel remarkably far for a boy once, though. And by “once,” I mean “two months ago.” Oh, man.
- What are you allergic to? Nothing, as far as I know. One day back at UMD, my eyes were ridiculously watery while the facilities people were cutting the grass, but before and since that one day, I’ve been fine.
- What was the last name of the person you first kissed? Crowe.
- Have you ever REALLY cried from happiness? What was the situation? When I read that Harry thought Ron and Hermione would be a couple in the future (or whatever it actually says) in HBP, the tears started coming. I didn’t even know Dumbledore was going to die in about 400 more pages.
via F5 @ LJ