It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… (And I’m posting on the correct day and everything!)
- Do you celebrate the religious aspect of Christmas or the commercial aspect of Christmas? Both, though I don’t think it’s as much a “commercial” aspect as a secular one. UT has a great post about this. (Of note: I had to dig to find that link, and it’s not even Christmas day yet!)
- What’s your favorite activity to celebrate the holidays? (i.e. baking [goodies], making ornaments, etc.) I love Christmas and winter songs. “Candlelight,” all the traditional ones about angels, “Winter Song,” “Song for a Winter’s Night,” “Wonderful Christmastime,” they’re all so much fun!
- Would you rather give or receive? Give. Receiving is nice, of course, but there’s an even better joy knowing that you can give someone a present that shows your love.
- What is the gift you are most anxious to give this holiday season and who is it for? What makes is so special? I got my little brother this shirt. I like it because it works as a t-shirt, it’s funny, and it will remind him of me.
- What is the most memorable gift you have ever gotten for Christmas? Why did it stand out more compared to other ones? An ex-boyfriend gave me a beautiful heart-shaped necklace. It has infinity-like symbols making up the heart and a tiny dangling cross in the middle. I couldn’t appreciate it when he gave it to me, unfortunately, but I loved it later.