At least I didn’t have the goal of posting the F5 on the correct day every week!
- We are a third of the way through this year. How are those New Year[‘]s Resolutions coming along? I don’t make New Year’s resolutions, so I guess they’re going fantastically!
- Have your goals for the year changed? I didn’t make it an explicit goal, but I wanted to build and maintain a good regular posting frequency. Adding three new memes to my week (7 Quick Takes Friday, Top Ten Tuesday, and Booking Through Thursday) definitely helped with that. I never have to worry about having a post topic for the day. On the other hand, it has made me less likely to write the life-update and essay-style posts I used to do.
- When working on personal achievements, do you do better when left alone, or do you need a support network of friends/family? With my blogging, it has helped to know that the world can see when I post or do not post. With most other goals, I tend to keep them to myself unless I have a huge triumph. Then again, Maura was very helpful when I was trying to take up vegetables. Without her, I might never have discovered the joy of fresh spinach as a salad on its own.
- Who is your best personal airbag? Airbags are only there to rescue you. Airbags by definition never share your joy. I hope I don’t have anyone I only turn to in extreme crisis, and if I do, I apologize for treating him, her, or them so badly.
- What song or quote do you think best describes you right now? Well, life is relatively easy now that the Easter season is here and summer is approaching. It’s not easy overall, of course, but I feel much less frazzled than I did just a month ago. The first song that popped into my head was “Ease on Down the Road.” Mom would be pleased.
There’s a long chunk of related video links in a style I’ve never seen before at the end; sorry about that. I don’t usually get ads on YouTube, so I’m not sure what’s up with that. It’s The Wiz, though, so you know it’s going to be good.