Hooray! The Friday Five is back. Well, sort of. These questions were actually posted for August 3, and there haven’t been any since then. Any is better than none, though.
- How many times have you been in love? Either once or never. If true love can end, then just once. If true love never ends, then never.
- Who was your first love? My old boyfriend, Greg. I have no idea where he is now, but I hope he’s doing well.
- Valentine’s Day: love or hate it? I’m neutral. I haven’t had anyone to celebrate with in a long time, but I try not to wallow too much in sadness over my singleness. Just think of how much pent-up Valentine’s Day energy will come bursting out someday!
- What was the last romantic thing you did for someone? I can’t remember. That can’t be good.
- Soul mates: do you believe in them? Not really. Too many people try to use “finding their soul mate” as an excuse for passing up a perfectly good opportunity for marriage or being unfaithful to the one they’re already in. I think lifelong, loving marriages are possible even without the concept of soul mates.